CONSUMERS: Please note that AARMR can not reply to complaints or provide advice regarding your mortgage or your mortgage company. If you have a complaint or concern regarding your mortgage, please contact your state regulatory agency.
A list of state regulatory agencies can be found on the AARMR General Members page.
- CFPB - "Your Home Loan Toolkit"
- Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS)
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB)
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Federal Reserve System
- Federal Trade Commission
- Money Transmitter Regulators Association
- National Association of Consumer Credit Administrators
- National Association of State Credit Union Supervisors
- National White Collar Crime Center
- Office of Thrift Supervision
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
Mortgage Loans Brochure
NMLS Consumer Access
NMLS Consumer Access is a free service for consumers to confirm that the financial-services company or professional with whom they wish to conduct business is authorized to conduct business in their state.